Henley Cambridge 10.5KW Room Heater Enamel
HENLEY CAMBRIDGE 10.5KW ROOM HEATER STOVE
- The new Cambridge 10.5kw stove is a blend of traditional values with a modern twist. Its popular look and excellent cast iron build quality makes this stove an excellent choice for any customer. Boasting primary,secondary and tertiary air for excellent air control and an efficiency level of 77%. It is available in 3 sizes in 5kw,7.5kw and 10.5kw in matt and enamel.
- The stove meets European standard of test for stoves fired by solid fuel
- Air Wash
- All Henley stoves come with an airwash system which helps to keep the glass clean. It uses a specially placed vent or vents to draw in air from the outside to which will wash over the front of the glass.
- This creates a cleanburn system where hot air is pushed into the firebox above the normal height of the fire. This allows the excess gasses to combust given a cleaner burn.
- Smoke Control Areas Approved
- This Henley Stove is approved for Smoke Control Areas. If you are in a Smoke Control Area then you can only burn authorised fuels (generally just smokeless fuels, although the list is available from DEFRA).
- Defra Exempt
- A DEFRA exempt stove can be used in a Smoke Control Area whereas a non DEFRA stove cannot.
- Power: 10.5kW(35827BTU)
- Finish: Cast Iron
- Flue Size: 153mm
- Flue Location: Top/Rear
- Dimensions: 621x513x367mm (HxWxD)
- Flue Dimensions: 153mm