STANLEY OISIN MATT BLACK STOVE
The Oisin solid fuel stove is the smallest stove in our classic collection and offers high heat output 6.4kW and excellant efficiency of 78.8%. Its compact design ensures that it will fits easily into your home and is ideal for small rooms and apartment living. Perfect for those who want efficiency and convenience in a compact space.
- Max 6.4kW of heat to the room
- 78.8% efficiency – three times more efficient than an open fire
- Removable ash-pan
- Domestic hot water boiler kit option available
- High chromium grates
- Controllable heat output
- High heat efficiency
- Top and rear flue exit
- Tested & approved to European standard – EN 13240
- Clean Burn Technology controls air flow in the stove firebox to maximise efficiency
- High Chromium Grates withstand higher firebox temperatures for a longer lifespan
- Cast Iron Build holds and radiates heat, giving an even temperature once the stove is lighting
- Quality Components made from the best in class materials and hand built in Waerford
- Superior Grade Enamel a special enamel formulation is used on Stanley enamel stoves that gives a high gloss finish with longer lasting shine
- Outside Air Kit available
- Domestic Hot Water Boiler kit available
MULTI FUEL STOVE
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood – Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
- Dimensions: 535x408x415mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 66Kgs
- Efficiency: 78.8%
- Free Standing
- Flue Outlet: Top and Rear
WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE ROOM INTO WHICH THE STOVE WILL BE INSTALLED (SQ. M.)?
What is the total number of radiators in your home (a double radiator = 2 radiators)?
1 metre single paneled radiator=1.1kW